India is the second largest onion growing country in the world.
Indian onions are famous for their pungency and are available round the year.
The Major Onion producing states area Maharashtra, Gujarat,Uttar Pradesh, Orissa, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh,Andhra Pradesh and Bihar. Maharashtra ranks first in Onion production with a share of 18 %.
The size of the Onion varies from 25 mm to 70 mm. For ex- 25-30 mm, 40-60 mm, 60-70 mm
- Agrifound Dark Red- They are global round in shape, big in size and dark red in color.
- Agrifound Light Red- They are also global round in shape, big in size but light red in color.
- Agrifound Rose- Flattish round in shape, big in size, 2.5 – 3.5 cm in size and scarlet red in color.
- Agrifound Red- 5-6 bulblets clump in shape, 2-2.5cm in size and brick red in color.
- Pusa Red- Flattish round in shape and red in color.
- All Packing depend on buyers requirements.
- Packing is done in netted poly bags
- Packing size can be 5 kg, 10 kg, 15 kg, 20 kg & 25 kg
- Generally there are 30 fills per 5kg bag of onion.